myShark    WebMail    Schoology    Canvas     HelpDesk

International Student

Students who have earned satisfactory grades from another US-accredited college or university may apply for admission and be given advanced standing at COM-FSM. They must submit to the COM-FSM Office of Admissions, Records and Retention the following:

  1. A completed Application for COM-FSM Admission Form.
  2. Proof of paying the $10.00 admission fee.
  3. An official copy of his/her high school transcript.
  4. An official transcript from each college or university previously attended.

Credits for previous satisfactory course work can only be given upon receipt of previous college records.

Students may also transfer credits earned at the College with grades of “C” or better. To see what can be transferred to articulated institutions, see articulation agreement.